[Chicago] Fun in learning ML

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Tue Feb 3 01:05:14 CET 2015

Ahhh.. this is someone elses code you are trying to run, and you don't have
the dependencies installed.

It may make you feel good to know this is a problem that spans decades and
pretty much every language.    Now that you feel better, that doesn't
really solve your problem.

my guess is
1. statsmodels is expecting an older version of pandas than what you
installed.

2. someone stepped on some name space.
import foo
foo=1
foo.bar()

when those 3 lines are not next to each other, it is a real pain to figure
out what happened.

Lets hope it is #1.

Carl K