[Chicago] Video sponsorship for Feb ChiPy

Mark Pfeiffer Mark.Pfeiffer at MATRIXRes.com
Sat Feb 7 16:41:26 CET 2015

Carl:

MATRIX will do it for $200, let's work out details on Monday. Thanks.

Mark

Mark Pfeiffer
MATRIX
773 550 7210

-------- Original message --------
From: Carl Karsten
Date:02/07/2015 9:31 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: The Chicago Python Users Group
Subject: [Chicago] Video sponsorship for Feb ChiPy

I am looking for one more company that wants to be a video sponsor.  You get your logo on the title slide of the videos (however many video's get made this month) and the warm fuzzy of supporting me.

First offer of $200 gets it, else I'll take the best offer by 5 pm Monday.

This month is
Joe Jasinski: Django+Elasticsearch+Haystack to Search PDFs and Such
and maybe one or two more.

--
Carl K