[Chicago] Video sponsorship for Feb ChiPy

Chris Moirano chris.moirano at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 17:46:11 CET 2015

Hey Douglas,

Check out this excerpt from the book "Problem Solving with Algorithms and
Data Structures".

http://interactivepython.org/courselib/static/pythonds/BasicDS/linkedlists.html

It implements a basic unordered linked list. I really don't think that
there is much of a benefit of implementing one in Python since the native
list does essentially the same thing and more, but it is always fun (and
extremely beneficial) to make your own data structures.

-Chris