[Chicago] ChiPy Mentorship Program 2015

Tathagata Dasgupta tathagatadg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 03:06:13 CET 2015

Hello Pythonistas of Chicago,
Just wanted to reach out to you for the mentorship program!

We have a lot of people signing up who want to learn Python; so much so
that we do not have enough mentors to help them. So I'm urging each of you
to consider becoming a mentor. It would take an hour weekly/bi-weekly of
your time and I'll do my best to find you  a mentee who you'll enjoy
working with. I'm sure the previous mentors will agree that the process of
helping out some one is super rewarding and it makes you grow as a
developer and a person.

Here is the signup link: http://bit.ly/1zy1hSW

If you have any questions, feel free to mail me directly ...
Thank you guys ...

--
Cheers,

Sent from my iPhone