[Chicago] Python/Django Tutor

Lane Campbell lane at strapr.com
Sun Feb 15 20:38:48 CET 2015

Hello All,

This is my first post to the group.  I joined following the great meeting last week. T had told me this was the spot to head for more information about the mentorship program.  Looks like that ship has sailed for me to join as a student.  I was wondering if anyone on here might entertain tutoring for pay?  I'm very interested in advancing my python and django education.  I'm hoping someone who works with both regularly could spare 2 hours a week in the evenings to help answer my questions and do practice projects with me.

Sorry in advance if I've broken protocol/etiquette asking with my first post.  I'm just eager to learn.

You can email back here, or you reach me at (312)-775-2632.

Sent from my iPhone