[Chicago] Python Project Night this Thursday

Lewit, Douglas d-lewit at neiu.edu
Mon Feb 16 18:28:18 CET 2015

Hi Sheila,

I would love to attend, but I have an open source systems class at
Northeastern on Thursday evenings!  Do you guys ever have weekend events?
Or is Thursday evening your most popular meeting time?  Since Python is
"open source" I just emailed my prof and asked if I could attend.... but
it's his call!  The class meets only one evening a week, so if I miss a
class it really can be a big deal.

Sheila, I noticed the name "Canonical" under your name.  Do you work for
Canonical?  Isn't that the company that supports the Ubuntu distribution of
Linux?

Take care and I appreciate the feedback.

Best,

Douglas Lewit