[Chicago] Running tests automatically with Unitttest...

Malcolm Newsome malcolm.newsome at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 22:50:40 CET 2015

@Adam  I saw Autonose and Sniffer and those look like what I want.
However, they're both for Nose and not Unitttest.  I am hesitant to use
PyAutoNotify since it hasn't had any commits since 2013.

@Brian - great question.  The idea is that the only tests that would be
automatically run are those that are dependent on the file that was just
changed...Therefore, the entire test suite would not get run automatically
each time a file changed.  Re-running all tests every time would definitely
be poopy.  :)

Is Nose more commonly used (or preferred) as opposed to the default
Unittest?

Thanks!

Malcolm