[Chicago] [ANN] (rescheduled) January meeting this Wed

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 15:48:41 CET 2015

Thank you Tanya.  Your words are greatly appreciated.  When I was younger,
non-24 was not known much less treatable.  Because I am almost always at a
time in my "day" than others I have always seemed a little off.  Being up
36 hours before going to a 5am meeting or getting up in the middle of my
"night" to go to a night class.  Big Iron and 24 hour data centers were the
perfect place for me.  Companies loved me because I could stick to a
problem that required 48 hours of dilegence or I could turn around a run
that erred off at 3 am.  When taking a Coursera Course the content is often
left available until the course is offered again so I can sign up for it
then work through it though not having the assignments count.  Then I can
sign up for it again and turn the assignments in on time.  As I grew older
doing things outside of my what my body wants to do became impossible but
the treatments and meds in general now keep me close to a 24 hour schedule
about 75% of the time.

I too look forward to Wednesday and especially to seeing Valentina's
progress.