[Chicago] [ANN] (rescheduled) January meeting this Wed

Valentina Kibuyaga namusoke at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 20 18:44:06 CET 2015

My experience was exceptionally AWESOME!

Because of the ChiPy mentor/mentee program, I was invited to participate in the Microsoft Ventures accelerator and I have applied:  "Congratulations - your ImHealthy application to Microsoft Accelerator Seattle Class 2 is submitted‏"

@ Tanya, thanks for being accommodating and resilient.  As well, making this a fun, challenging and continuous learning experience.

@ ChiPY, thanks for this amazing program.  I will recommend ChiPy and clearly give credit to ChiPy as part of my success story.

Looking forward to Wednesday!

Valentina Kibuyaga