[Chicago] Communicating across layers in a webapp Re: Python Project Night this Thursday

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 15:06:33 CET 2015

It could not hurt though I would not want to disrupt others on this list.
I am not in a hurry as this is bigger than just my project and learning
experiances.  I got back in town in time to participate in the CUT group
for the Roll with me app.

http://www.rollwithmeapp.com/

I am wondering if we might be able to build a tutorial that any Grey Haired
legacy programmer could understand for this process that addresses the
parsing of XML, JSON, XSON and cookies when designing and implementing a
project then include that in the project night resources.