[Chicago] [ssh] Lawrence Lessig, "Internet Own Boy" tomorrow

Valentina Kibuyaga namusoke at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 26 05:37:32 CET 2015

I saw it on youtube to lend my support and YES, it is a powerful and inspirational movie!
I agree and it's an excellent recommendation Philip.
Valentina Kibuyaga

From: philip.strong at gmail.com
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 19:41:07 -0600
To: southsidehackers at googlegroups.com
CC: chicago at python.org; discuss at lists.chicagolug.org
Subject: Re: [Chicago] [ssh] Lawrence Lessig, "Internet Own Boy" tomorrow

I don't know if anyone else was able to make it to the screening, but it was a powerful movie. We should defiantly show this some time for our movie night..