[Chicago] Communicating across layers in a webapp

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 19:04:27 CET 2015

You are of course correct.  For buses Harper Reed's server per David
Beazley's Pycon talk has been useful during initial development and
something like that will be set up when moving to production.  The current
problem is much simpler.  Just wish to set up a server and pass information
back and forth between frontend and backend.