[Chicago] [ssh] Lawrence Lessig, "Internet Own Boy" tomorrow

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 21:37:00 CET 2015

Thank you Rob.

I am going to see if I can get is on Roku's You Tube channel when I am in
the right frame of mind.

Promised myself I would get through the lectures for the first week a
Machine Learning class by Ng of Stanford on Coursera Today.  Hacknight
machine learning group is going through it and having break outs every
Tuesday night at Braintree.