[Chicago] Fun in learning ML

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 18:27:22 CET 2015

So there is a list of things people need to know for learning to do ML
projects with Python.

Add to that list for old legacy IBM programmers how to add packages using
linux.

I have obviously gotten some things in the wrong place.  I have
individually gotten the second list of imports.  I think it possible a lot
of individual modules though did not load during these processes or in

Here in the attachmentsis the current state of my fun in Pycharm.

I think I need some day long workshops in making linux and Pycharm work for
me.