[Chicago] Brian Ray PSF Nomination

Don Sheu dinaldo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 21:06:15 CEST 2015

So this has happened a lot in the past, where everybody figures a major
contributor to the Python global community is already recognized as a PSF
Fellow and nobody does anything to nominate a deserving individual.

PSF is still working out how to recognize PSF Fellows going forward. In the
interim board member M.-A. Lemburg instructed me to put my nominations on
the PSF Wiki.

Here's my nomination of Brian Ray. Any mistakes are mine alone. Any current
members of the Board and PSF Fellows, please join me in supporting Brian
Ray's recognition as a PSF Fellow.

https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonSoftwareFoundation/FellowNominations#preview

--
Don Sheu
(312) 880-9389

  *Apply to join us at www.openforcetour.org
<http://www.openforcetour.org/>*

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*: *The information contained in this message may be
protected trade secrets or protected by applicable intellectual property
laws of the United States and International agreements. If you believe that
it has been sent to you in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply
to the sender that you have received the message in error. Then delete it.
Thank you.*
ᐧ