[Chicago] Brian Ray PSF Nomination

Don Sheu dinaldo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 19:31:26 CEST 2015

Yup,not the support I was seeking. Maybe there should be a day like the
movie *A Day Without Mexicans* where Python user group organizers just
leave.

I know with my own group, it's just a magical mystery that we've had a
meetup every month for nearly a year.

Maybe Chris could take over and make sure ChiPy meetings happen every
month.

I have missed meetings in the short history of PuPPy. I asked Brian about
making ChiPy meetings, he's fashioned his work schedule so he makes it back
for ChiPy meetings.

I often thought the ChiPy community took his efforts for granted, thanks
for illuminating that fact Sheila. :p
ᐧ

--
Don Sheu