[Chicago] Python kids classes

Brett Kellgren bkellgren at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 19:08:58 CEST 2015

I'll take the opportunity to plug CoderDojoChi (coderdojochi.org).  We offer free coding classes to kids 7-17 at various locations in Chicago.

We are on the verge of releasing our python based robotics course (sometime this summer) but we have some upcoming html and CSS classes they should look into.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions and we are always looking for mentors also!

coderdojochi.org

P.s.  We are 100% donation and volunteer based so please forgive the plug.

Thanks!
Brett
CoderDojoChi Board Member