[Chicago] Congrats new ChiPy Organizer: Tanya

Valentina Kibuyaga namusoke at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 9 15:53:05 CEST 2015

Current ChiPy Organizers:

    Brian Ray: Chair    Adam Bain: Treasurer    Adam Forsyth: Director of Sponsorship / Fund Raising    Cezar Jenkins: Mailing list / Website    Jason Wirth: Director of Outreach    Jerry Dumblauskas: Director of Professional Development    Jimmy Calahorrano: Historian / Video    Joe Jasinski: Talk Coordinator    Tathagata Dasgupta: Director of Mentorship Program    Tanya Schlusser  (What is her role id?)

Tanya, congratulations on this outstanding achievement.

Your addition to the team is an exceptional decision, because you are a smart and knowledgeable individual who keeps abreast of upcoming technologies.  Additionally, you are a trailblazer spearheading change on this outstanding team.

Kudos to the Chippy team for adding Tanya. And, thank you!

If
 we want technology to serve society rather than enslave it, we have to
build systems accessible to all people - be they male or female, young,
old, disabled, computer wizards or technophobes.

Anita Borg
Valentina