[Chicago] Printing out the Cartesian product.

Lewit, Douglas d-lewit at neiu.edu
Thu Jul 16 02:33:29 CEST 2015

Hi Joshua,

Well I'm not sure that's really true because in a Cartesian product you can
have repetition.  Last semester I took a computational biology course at
NEIU and we did Cartesian products on ("A", "T", "C", "G"), the four
nucleotide bases of DNA.  ("A", "A", "A", "A") is part of that product, but
if you're dealing with a true set then ("A", "A", "A", "A") is not allowed
because in a set you can't have repeated elements.