[Chicago] Printing out the Cartesian product.

Lewit, Douglas d-lewit at neiu.edu
Fri Jul 17 05:35:49 CEST 2015

Hey thanks for the great feedback guys.  It has been a really crazy busy
day and I haven't had a chance to carefully go over all the replies.  Len,
your comparison to the BigInt algorithm is interesting.  I wrote that
program last semester in Data Structures.  You know, you've got two arrays
that represent giant int values greater than 2**31 - 1, and then you use a
carry variable whose initial value is 0 and then can take on values of 0 or
1 depending on the two integers being added.  I can see the resemblance to
what I'm trying to do here, although the problem is a tad bit different.
I'll think about it!

On a totally different subject, I've been messing around with Ocaml
lately.  Found some great YouTube tutorial videos about Ocaml and bought a
couple books on it.  Very interesting.  Is there any connection between
Python and Ocaml?  Just wondering.

Thanks guys!  Your feedback is a huge help to me in my studies.  Not sure
if I'll ever be a big league developer/programmer, but I've learned a lot
from your posts and replies.  Thank you so much.

Have a great weekend even if it's like monsoon season here in Chicago.
Yuck, I hate all this rain!

Doug.