[Chicago] BattleHack Tickets Available Now! (6/27-28)

Adam Forsyth adam at adamforsyth.net
Mon Jun 1 17:49:44 CEST 2015

I'm not sure if any of you went to BattleHack Chicago last year, but it's
part of a worldwide hackathon series. It's primarily sponsored by PayPal
(who owns Braintree, my employer) who has been a sponsor of ChiPy for the
past year. More tickets were just released at 10am today, get them while
they're available!

*Battle Hack is coming to Chicago (June 27-28) at 1871*Experience an
amazing learning and sharing environment, with epic food, great people and
amazing prizes (including a chance to compete for $100,000).
This a short video overview of one the latest Battle Hack events:
https://youtu.be/DtkgPJPle2E?t=53s
Tickets are free and limited. More info: http://bit.ly/BHCHI1