[Chicago] provide description for May meeting

Jimmy Calahorrano jcalahor at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 20:41:46 CEST 2015

i still own you that description give me this week pls to complete sorry the delay.

Enviado desde Yahoo Mail en Android

De:"sheila miguez" <shekay at pobox.com>
Fecha:lun, jun 15, PM a 1:17 PM
Asunto:[Chicago] provide description for May meeting

Hi all,

I'd like to have an accurate description for the May meeting video for when I add it to pyvideo.

I'd like for someone to create a markdown with a list of talks and speakers and a link to the timecode in youtube for where each talk starts. You can post it here, or in a gist and link it here: <https://github.com/pyvideo/pyvideo/issues/111>.

I'll wait for this for a bit, and otherwise will just post the video with a generic description about a language shootout.

shekay at pobox.com