[Chicago] Now I get it.

Lewit, Douglas d-lewit at neiu.edu
Tue Jun 16 05:55:42 CEST 2015

if __name__ = "__main__":
       etc.

Now I get it.  Do you want to just import the methods from your .py file?
Or do you want to actually run the program directly?  Cool stuff!

Best,

Douglas.

P.S.  Any thoughts on Ruby guys?  I've been messing around with it lately.
Sort of Python-like, but it actually offers more constructs than Python.
For example, Ruby has a do-while loop and Ruby offers two different ways to
represent ranges, one with the upper limit included and the other with the
upper limit excluded--as in Python.  But Ruby has a very "Pythonic" feel to
it.