[Chicago] Help needed - mentors that are passionate about Python open source!

Lorena Mesa me at lorenamesa.com
Wed Jun 17 16:58:30 CEST 2015

PyLadies and Write/Speak/Code are organizing an Open Source Python workshop
on July 25th and we need your help! More specifically, we need
recommendations for your favorite projects you contribute to or your
favorite tools you use! Also, if you're a contributor, project owner, etc
of an open source project we're looking for mentors to hang out from 12 -
4pm or so at the workshop.

Email me back and I can answer any questions you may have or provide more
information.

Thanks ChiPy,

Lorena :D

Lorena Mesa
*www.lorenamesa.com <http://www.lorenamesa.com/>*

"If you wish to make apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the
universe," - Carl Sagan

Please stop
 before printing this email unnecessarily, *think green*!!!