[Chicago] Oh well, can't attend this evening.

Lewit, Douglas d-lewit at neiu.edu
Thu Mar 19 23:12:47 CET 2015

Hey guys,

Never got a reply to that last message, so I think it's safer not to show
up tonight.  I don't relish the idea of taking the train late in the
evening in downtown Chicago.  After getting gang mugged a person can get a
little paranoid about those things!  Just let me know if a similar meeting
is scheduled for the north side of Chicago or northern suburbs at some
point in the future.  That would be great.

And if anyone has information on using Python for phylogenetic analysis,
please give me a heads up.  That would be very helpful.  Thank you.

Best,

Douglas.