[Chicago] A fun problem using a binary tree.

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 01:07:09 CET 2015

FYI:

We've got some free stuff you can read (and I'll mentor for a fee) on
binary trees in Python here:

http://courses.oreillyschool.com/Python4/index.html  (courses written by
Steve Holden, got the ball rolling for Pycons, former PSF chair)

Primitive implementation but that's all you need to get going.

We have good stuff on lambda calculus (composition of functions) for warmup.

Kirby
OST

(long time lurker on Chipy, resident of Portland)