[Chicago] DjangoGirls needs your help to find coaches + venue space!

Lorena Mesa me at lorenamesa.com
Tue Mar 31 14:12:23 CEST 2015

Greetings ChiPy,

We at Chicago PyLadies are bringing DjangoGirls to Chicago on June 20th and
we need your help! We are looking for people that are interested in being a
coach for the day long event (roughly 9am to 6pm) as well as coaches that
can help with the Installfest the preceding evening (June 19th roughly 6pm
to 9pm). Coaches will answer questions that attendees have and may be
invited to give smaller break out lightning talks.

High level details about DjangoGirls:

DG is a free day long workshop for women where attendees will build their
first Django app (a blog). While the event is geared towards women men are
welcome to apply however priority will be given to women applicants. We are
aiming to have somewhere around 35 attendees.

How you can help:

As I mentioned we are in need of coaches and we are seeking sponsors,
anyone interested in providing food, space, etc! We recognize all sponsors
on the website, social media, and give intros/etc at the event.

Email chicago at pyladies.com if you are interested in helping out! Or you can
email me directly at me at lorenamesa.com.

Thank you for all you do ChiPy! I will be at PyCon (sadly not for the
Sprints) should you want to chat in person!

Lorena Mesa :D