[Chicago] Video sponsorship

Jimmy Calahorrano jcalahor at yahoo.com
Sun May 3 17:22:09 CEST 2015

Dear members we are looking for one or more company (s) that wants to be a video sponsor for next ChiPy Meeting.  Sponsors get their logo on the title slide of the videos. All ChiPy videos are linked from PyVideo.org
Topics for the next meeting include: - Conway's Game of Life: Programming in a non-language  -  Swift  -  As former C# developer the lessons I learned to become pythonic   -  Go: Concurrency is Built In  -  Erlang  -  Is True true? : A mini-venture into Python & Ruby truth testing

For sponsorship details please contact me directly.
Thanks,Jimmy Calahorrano