[Chicago] ChiPy May Meeting: Ultimate Language Shootout

Joe Jasinski joe.jasinski at gmail.com
Fri May 8 05:30:47 CEST 2015

Hey All,

The Ultimate Language Shootout is fast approaching.  So far we have the
following languages represented:

C#
Conway's Game of Life
Erlang
Go
QML
Ruby
Swift

We are still looking for talk submissions, but would like to finalize them
soon.  We are all eager to learn about your favorite languages.  So if
you'd like to present, please refer to the email below and signup on the
chipy.org website.  Remember, presentations are 5 minutes long and
presenters will have the chance to win prize money!  All are welcome to
attend.

See you there!