[Chicago] We would love your help - be a DjangoGirls Mentor!

Lorena Mesa me at lorenamesa.com
Mon May 11 17:30:06 CEST 2015

Dearest ChiPy community,

Chicago PyLadies is bringing DjangoGirls, an introductory workshop to
Django, to Chicago on June 20th and we are still looking for more mentors
for the workshop. Mentors act in a teaching assistant capacity for a group
of three to five women for the daylong workshop on June 20th. There is an
optional Installfest on June 19th as well that we're seeking help with too.
To be a mentor please fill out the interest form -
http://goo.gl/forms/bVj7SBNH0a.

For an overview of the schedule please reference: djangogirls.org/chicago.

Food is provided on June 20th (breakfast, lunch).

Thanks!

Lorena :D

Lorena Mesa
*www.lorenamesa.com <http://www.lorenamesa.com/>*

"If you wish to make apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the
universe," - Carl Sagan

Please stop
 before printing this email unnecessarily, *think green*!!!