[Chicago] Python for mortgages???

Jimmy Calahorrano jcalahor at yahoo.com
Mon May 18 06:44:17 CEST 2015

for a former java/c# it will take weeks if no months to really get what list comprehensions, coroutines, generators, metaclasses, first class functions, class decorators are. these concepts are almost non existent on java/c#, people try to minimize things that they don't know, just recently a Microsoft MVP was trashing dynamic languages and the reasons reflected a limited knowledge around those languages. if you want to compare, you really need to know what you are talking about.
don't know the details around those debt calculations, so i won't be able to comment any further
Jimmy