[Chicago] from Charlie, who sponsored last week's meeting

Jerry Dumblauskas jdumblauskas at gmail.com
Thu May 21 23:52:31 CEST 2015

Hello ChiPy,

It was great having everyone at our building for the Ultimate Language
Shootout. The event was awesome and a lot of fun!  As I mentioned at the
beginning of the evening, Computer Futures is a big supporter of Python and
ChiPy.  We have teams here that focus only on recruiting for Python roles.
I have attached to this email three current openings we are working on.  If
you or someone you know is interested, or you would like to hear more,
please let me know.

All the best,

Charlie Ginzburg
Sthree Chicago – Computer Futures