[Chicago] Join Hackership's learning retreat in Costa Rica - Discount inside!

Benjamin Kampmann ben at hackership.org
Mon May 25 05:46:28 CEST 2015

Hi Pythonistas of Chicago,

In our fast-paced field, technologies and frameworks change faster than
milk goes bad - Python is no exception. It's hard to find the time to keep
up. Time to work on your own projects.

And let's face it, even when you do have the time, and Netflix did not
publish a new series, you may get stuck. And you may end up spending an
hour, or a day, or even the entire weekend sifting through Stackoverflow
answers (I've been there...). It's easy to get demotivated; you may even
stop learning altogether.

Here's an idea. Instead of learning on your own (or not at all), come learn
with us, Hackership. And instead of learning in a badly ventilated room
somewhere, do it *on a beach in Costa Rica*!

Wait. Hang on. What is Hackership?

Glad you asked. *Hackership <http://www.hackership.org/> is a 9-week,
self-directed, learning retreat for software developers. *

*Self-directed *means no classrooms and no exams. You decide what you want
to learn and how you want to learn it. We provide a community of other
hackers and developers, as well as* talented coaches* to help you and
review your code. Next to that, our daily structure, planning sessions
and *weekly
demo's* will make sure you stay on track.

It is our mission to create a *safe, distraction-free space* that allows
you to explore and learn, faster than ever before.

Sound good? *Join our autumn batch in Costa Rica* (right on the beach!):
hackership.org/apply. And because you belong to Chicago Python community, we'll
give you a *250 USD community discount* on the regular price for the Costa
Rica batch of Hackership, if you apply with the code: ChiPy-HS. The
discount expires at the end of the month, so hurry up!

If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

Happy Hacking!
Ben