[Chicago] Morph to conferance definitions

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 17:30:23 CEST 2015

Sorry for my confusion.  I thought he was talking OSCON as
I'd been having a thread about offering hospitality around then
(this July).  I forgot all about Pycon!  :-D

The above is a copy and paste from another thread.

Even that statement has many ops for confusion if your editor uses
different languge and somehow someone might be confused by thread as well.

English is a Twisted language.

We, or at least I will continue to try to communicate in the limitations of
English.

I really like the Super PyCon Hangout idea even though I think I may have
just invoked Google+.

I was not really confused.  I do love the way your brain works though.  My
own layers of fluids on the synapse often require many instances to layer
in so I called through a request to reenter data on the Portland are
conference.  Good fun that all Pyfoo might be type PyCon.