[Chicago] Topic proposal

Don Drake don at drakeconsulting.com
Wed May 27 18:03:49 CEST 2015

Hi Brian,

Interesting timing on your talk proposal for Spark.

I recently gave a talk at the Chicago Hadoop Users Group on Spark, ETL, and Fantasy Baseball (http://www.slideshare.net/DonDrake/spark-etl-techniques <http://www.slideshare.net/DonDrake/spark-etl-techniques>).

I was planning on sending a note to this group to see if there is interest on pyspark as well.  I can talk about SparkSQL/DataFrames and other advanced features in pyspark at a meeting after the introductory talk if there is interest.

Thanks.

-Don

--
Don Drake