[Chicago] XBRL

Michael Tamillow mikaeltamillow96 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 02:08:18 EST 2015

I know this is a little away from the technical aspects, but what about the
data vendor do you not like. Is it the price? Have you done a cost/benefit
if so? Or are the going under, producing subpar data, delaying the data too
much?

I am sure you could figure out everything it takes to scrape and normalize
the data, but I would assume that if you could estimate a price that you
felt it would cost you to do it on your own, you would be able to
negotiate, if that is the underlying issue.