[Chicago] Sympy for Python 3 ???

Tanya Schlusser tanya at tickel.net
Fri Oct 2 07:23:28 CEST 2015

Hi Mike, I think Allan meant both you and Doug...

I know we're all geeks and so not necessarily the best at interpersonal
things, and also human and prone to mistakes, ... but ... people can be
sensitive to casual use of the 'R' word (Doug) or certainly to the contents
of the youtube video (Mike).

Since this listserv has > 1000 members, statistically at least one or two
people who subscribe to the list actually have Downs Syndrome (the
incidence in the U.S. is 1 / 691 people
<http://www.globaldownsyndrome.org/about-down-syndrome/facts-about-down-syndrome/>)
... and even more are parents or siblings of someone who does...

As a friendly reminder, everything anyone sends to the ChiPy listerv is
archived for all eternity for the world and Google to see:
https://mail.python.org/pipermail/chicago/

... so anything that a person wouldn't want a potential future investor,
employer, or colleague to see probably doesn't belong on this listserv.

Finally ...

To ensure every member of our community feels welcome at all times, we
adhere to a Code of Conduct <http://www.chipy.org/pages/conduct/>.
Organizers will enforce these policies on the list and can remove
individuals who do not comply.

Feel free to email me separately if you have comments you want to share
about any of this...thanks!