[Chicago] Sympy for Python 3 ???

Lewit, Douglas d-lewit at neiu.edu
Fri Oct 2 12:35:42 CEST 2015

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the link.  Take a deep breath and let the other stuff just
pass.  I think this is what they call a "flame war" or something to that
effect.

What Tanya said about all this stuff being eternally available through
Google is absolutely true!  Long story short, I had a lunch date with this
guy that I was chatting with online.  So he said to me, "Hey Doug, you know
I Googled you, and I saw some message about how you were chatting with
these Python people about the times of their meetings".  Well I just sat
back and was shocked!  It suddenly felt as if he had had pulled out a
secret photo of me in my underwear!

Good thing about the internet: So much information at your fingertips.  I
can find out the capital of Romania in just seconds!  When I was a kid I
had to walk to the local library to get that information.

Bad thing about the internet: ZERO privacy.  You're not a person anymore.
Just another piece of data, and sadly a lot of that data is not as well
encrypted as it probably should be.  Oh well.

And Gang... as for "my type", you really have no idea what type of person I
am because we have never met!  I'm probably not the evil, ignorant ogre
that you think I am.  But then again....