[Chicago] Open spots for python devs on my team

Jimmy Calahorrano jcalahor at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 2 05:19:32 CEST 2015

I strongly recommend BAML is a great place to apply your python skills. I enjoyed working there.
As weird coincidence just today i was checking exactly the same video, one of the comments  of that video points to the MDF data flow toolkit does anybody have experience with it?
BAML has something similar that is proprietary as the video explains, I have personally used,  is a very impressive module.