[Chicago] Data export ?

Daniel Fehrenbach dnfehrenbach at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 16:52:54 CEST 2015

A couple other options that I have tried in various projects -

https://tablib.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

https://dataset.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

I don't think that either one will get you all of the requirements that
you've listed but they could make manipulating and exporting tabular data
easier and (for me) don't have as steep a learning curve or as opinionated
of a work style as pandas.