[Chicago] ChiPy Call for September 10th Meeting Speakers

Joe Jasinski joe.jasinski at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 01:31:55 CEST 2015

Hey all,

We are still looking for speakers for the upcoming meeting.  If you have
something Python-related that you'd like to talk about, we'd be glad to
hear from you.  This could even be a 15 min talk for a 5 min lightning
talk.  If you'd like to submit a proposal, please enter one here and we'll
get you on the schedule.

http://www.chipy.org/meetings/topics/propose

Joe

--