[Chicago] Remembering Ken

Lane Campbell lane at strapr.com
Tue Sep 8 23:30:11 CEST 2015

Lewit,

I live over in Lincoln Park, right by North and Halsted.  There is a red
line stop right by me if you take public transit.

Indeed I run the Django Study Group every Sunday from 12p.m. till 4p.m. in
Lincoln Park.  I'm also the co-founder of June (http://www.joinjune.com)
the world's first platform that has recruiters pay tech people to pitch
them jobs.

Regards,
Lane Campbell
(312) 775-2632