[Chicago] Remembering Ken

Lewit, Douglas d-lewit at neiu.edu
Wed Sep 9 01:03:25 CEST 2015

So you live right by the Container Store and also the Apple Store, right?
 (Sounds like a retail sellers' paradise over there!  LOL )  Do you want to
meet at the Apple Store at North & Halsted?  ( I'm a Mac addict, okay I
finally confessed to it! )  What time?  My cell # is 773-567-8999 if that
helps.

Is there a charge for the Django group?  Not sure if I have the time to
attend every group, but I would like to attend at least a couple.  I know
some Python, but I know ZERO about Django, except that it's Python's
version of JavaScript or the Python equivalent of Ruby's Rails.