[Chicago] Funny line in latest doc

Robare, Phillip (TEKSystems) proba at allstate.com
Tue Sep 29 22:05:20 CEST 2015

Last Thursday the 3.4.3 version of Python was released which, among other changes, implements  PEP 446 (Newly created file descriptors are non-inheritable).  If you are opening files in a parent process and passing the file descriptors to the child processes this new implementation might break your code.  I enjoyed what they had to say about that possibility in the PEP (https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0446/):

"We are aware of the code breakage this is likely to cause, and doing it anyway for the good of mankind."

Phil Robare