[Chicago] Full Stack + Back End Software Engineer Opening up to $175, 000 in Chicago, IL - Substance Abuse -Mobile Healthcare @ SaaS Tech Company

Allan Spale allan2600 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 06:20:28 CEST 2015

Hi Kaleb,

This type of job interests me, but I don't know if I would be a good fit.
Would you have some time to talk this week about the types of jobs for
which you recruit? Being able to make a positive difference in other
people's lives is a huge motivator with the type of work I would want to
do. I don't have my resume handy right now, but you can see a fairly
up-to-date version on my LinkedIn profile.

Thanks for your time.

Allan