[Chicago] RedShelf Hiring Senior Developer

Sean Schatzman sean at redshelf.com
Wed Apr 27 12:43:28 EDT 2016

Hi all,

My employer is hiring a senior developer! We're an e-textbook company of
about 25 people in River North. You would be responsible for creating, and
overseeing the creation of, scalable code for our next generation eReader
using Django, Ember.js, Celery, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Redis, and
PostgreSQL (obviously not all requirements). More details can be found
here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/cap/view/125945136

We have an awesome work culture with regular company outings and we're a
ton of fun to work with! Apply in the link above or email
lindsey at redshelf.com with your application/questions.

Best,
Sean