[Chicago] ChiPy Mentorship Finals

Tathagata Dasgupta tathagatadg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 08:29:20 EDT 2016

And this time we have some special prize for the winner!

[image: pasted1]

Yes ... 6 hours of never seen David Beazley tutorial!
But wait that's not all!
*Braintree is offering Developer Shadow Days! Based on performance in The
ChiPy Mentorship Program, Braintree will be selecting up to 2 candidates to
spend a day in their offices working side-by-side with their developers on
real problems with real tools in their real-ly fun office. During this
shadow experience you’ll get exposed to a ton of real world skills and
tools to jump start your development career.*