[Chicago] New Mentorship Season is starting soon. Sign up today!

Tathagata Dasgupta tathagatadg at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 10:48:27 EDT 2016

Hello folks,
Just wanted to let you know that the Chicago Python Mentorship program has
started accepting applications for the next term.
Raymond Berg, the super helpful guy from Python Project Nights, is the new
face of ChiPy's Mentorship Program. He'll be in charge of matching the
mentor and mentees and making sure you are on track to finishing strong!

We have been organizing the program for the past 2 years and have helped a
number of new developers get on board. Some of the mentees were able to
find new jobs by showcasing what they did during their mentorship. Its
completely free and volunteer driven.

All you need to know is listed here:
http://www.chipy.org/pages/sigs/mentorship/

We cap the number applicants accepted at the number of mentors who sign up
every season. So if you are interested to share the joys of programming and
building cool things - please consider signing up as a mentor. The above
page will give you all the details you need to know.

And yes - we do have prizes for those who finish. This season the first
prize was David Beazley’s Python Live lesson from Pearson. Runners up will
get to spend one day at Braintree Payment and learn about building world
class software.

Over to you Ray!

P.S.
For those who were not at the Mentorship Finals last Thursday here are the
pics