[Chicago] Teaching Java people Python.

Michael Tamillow mikaeltamillow96 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 00:38:15 EST 2016

Just on the topic of learning new things, I think it is a good idea to follow the same paths as people who are already doing it - skip forward when things are too easy, and step back when things become difficult to comprehend.

But I would say the best way to make a jump like that is to just read source code. Ask questions about the source code through google. There are tons of mature packages already with anaconda, just bust one open and try to understand it.

Sent from my iPhone