[Chicago] Django Development Postition Available

Ben McInturff benmcinturff at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 17:20:38 EST 2016

Hello Chipy:

We have a full time position for software engineering position in a
rapidly growing tele-healthcare company, First Stop Health.

We are an open source shop that is mid process through a migration from
PHP to Django and are looking for a motivated full stack engineer to
work on a growing team.

We are seeking an intermediate level developer who has around 3 years
experience with all aspects of an n-tier application with web/mobile
clients.

Please contact development at fsheatlh.com or myself with details if you
are interested or with any questions you might have.

Thank you,

Ben McInturff